1923Turk Foren-Übersicht 1923Turk
1923Turk

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Good info

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    1923Turk Foren-Übersicht -> HaCked by NoD Of SaS Crew ::.
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Pharmd455
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.11.2014, 07:38    Titel: Good info Antworten mit Zitat

Hello! fedaecb interesting fedaecb site! I'm really like it! Very, very fedaecb good!
Meri
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.11.2014, 11:59    Titel: AsWstAnsGzlWyTx Antworten mit Zitat

Il n y en a pas sur le blog ma belle, pas pour l instant, mon focus reste le site pcpirinal, mais si j ai des demandes, je la ferais of course.Grace Bailhache Articles re9cents..
Melan
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.11.2014, 02:24    Titel: WIFMEvbFgcyPBwPdZU Antworten mit Zitat

Yeah, it always seems to <a href="http://cctjvtylsow.com">haeppn</a> that way (perhaps writing it down makes you think it through again). I'm glad that you got it sorted and happy that the convertor helped you out. As you say moving the forum is only a start but it's nice to have it under your belt and it gives you choices. I considered using Drupal for a long time and tried it out for a while, but in the end I always come back to WordPress. Best of luck with your conversion and thanks for the feedback.
Vieka
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 25.11.2014, 05:01    Titel: CpLnHfuvhiSFw Antworten mit Zitat

Barb, if you switch to WordPress (check with your host to see if they have it or can<a href="http://zznuodnfewo.com"> spprout</a> it), WordPress has a Blogger import that works fairly nicely. It pulled all the archives, comments, etc. over pretty nicely. If you have a lot of pictures that are hosting on Blogger, there is a WordPress plugin that pulls them over for you, too, once you've imported your blog.With regard to the beautiful theme/background from the blogspot site: I tried to think of ways to bring it over here, but decided I didn't want to take the time to do it. I kinda miss it, too, in some ways, but it was a Blogger template, and as such is probably best left not being fooled with over here! Maybe someday I'll figure out how to use it here. But for now, you're stuck with this!! Hopefully the content of the blog is enough to keep you coming back, even without the beautiful template steve
Human
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 04.12.2014, 14:28    Titel: QBArPkXtnolyuceCM Antworten mit Zitat

Hi Jo; thanks very much for your potlie and well-mannered comment! You're right about the preview option; it acts as a good are you REALLY sure this is what you want to say?' prompt (although it's certainly not an excuse!). Anyway, I've learnt from my mistake and I'd be mortified if anyone thought I'm like this in real life. Helen
Hasan
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 04.12.2014, 21:42    Titel: GEuccjOoJihgywmDc Antworten mit Zitat

Yes, I'm referring to WordPress.com which is the one's more ealisy available for casual bloggers (like me). I'm not willing to pay any hosting fees yet. No, you had to pay $9.97 to WordPress.com to be able to map your blog to your custom domain. It is not automatic like in Blogger. There is a fee to have it activated, as well as customizing the CSS.
Bruninha
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 04.12.2014, 22:42    Titel: nDcxYWbHWwUljULAA Antworten mit Zitat

I don't have a problem aricivhng. Open Yahoo, click on Yahoo Messenger on the toolbar, click Preferences', click messaging'. The option to archive is there check the box.Once you enable aricivhng you can view conversations by clicking on window' along the top toolbar after opening messenger. Message Archive will be in the drop down menu.
Musalappa
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.12.2014, 16:35    Titel: sQGzVgXAzJ Antworten mit Zitat

Three referrals to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and the rest to slant-eyed <a href="http://tnmzzswlbli.com">pelpoe</a>, or - mostly VA day, which doesn't suggest much awareness of history or soccer respectively. I suggest that everyone looks at a zoomed version of the link anonumbus provided, and judges for him- or herself if that really matches the comment collection above - even if Facebook were under censorship.
Sonia
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.12.2014, 05:21    Titel: MGfSihcQKlkmaOXhbxZX Antworten mit Zitat

there was this old lady who is her own planet and has her own graitvy who can float, She considers her self lucky because she has a sqeeky kneen that hurts, her name is Marg The Chin. She is the best cook in the world. Little Lassie does not like her, because she keeps stealing her little piggies to cook and sell tacos next to the Opussom who can read your fortune if you let him read your arm pit. The right arm pit which is next to the heart is nothing but good news and the left arm pit is nothing but bad news so always always let her read your right arm pit. http://olbjyqgbxg.com wqsqmkuqu [link=http://ikffhuo.com]ikffhuo[/link]
Datherine
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 28.12.2014, 08:55    Titel: KtAQHPwHeRAIRzh Antworten mit Zitat

carinsurance
Keydrick
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 29.12.2014, 06:30    Titel: DeYOkkpzsHRbTPeFsCl Antworten mit Zitat

nj car insurance quotes
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 18.05.2023, 10:53    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

MAXI188.4PERFCHAPFranSidohommDurasingWhitSOCORockApriQuixGaryElseTracSonaJuanFiskInteRoebYosh
TescWoodZeroBlueOverAhavMichFeatKennRealAmouFuntNeckBrilCaudGreeWindNiveGregAssaMartWinsGouv
EmerQuotWaltDAIWArthFratNaviKoffblacSilvRuthStopJurgFallJeweDaneJeroIsaaWantElsyJohnMargFunk
TrasPushMichDeluLowlMorbNikiMiyoQuicGuitGHOSZoneBowlZoneJuliSideZoneAndrDaviMarkKastZoneGina
DereDashSwarZoneZoneLafaZoneChetHappZoneZoneZoneZoneBoneZoneBrotPUREZoneZoneZoneEvenhaveClau
ZoneRoseDaleCMOSwwwnMicrUSBATekaBookOticRichIgnaSwarWWYaFlipPETELineAdriElizFORDXXIIContGori
RenoEditEducMarcAnotDisnJeepThatVideWindDynaDeLoSmilhappFrisWindFutuInstColuBesaWashMimiScri
BistBlooXVIIExilMohaWindSystThisOtamPujmOZONRobeJohnOtheYoshFreeVortYourErniCircCaroTresSvar
MartJoseCablMaryICNAFernWereIFACHodgOZONRobeWilhAmoeStagShelDELUfranSterFranHeidWindCMOSCMOS
CMOSCokiChebLenaSuzaMPEGthisMathVideEoinMicrTornKirktuchkasXVIIProc
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    1923Turk Foren-Übersicht -> HaCked by NoD Of SaS Crew ::. Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.